Friday, September 23, 2016

Vocal lanes


Rings into my ears every now & then
I feel it on my skin
Listening to something mundane
Her voice turns it into arcane

It appears once unannounced and thence expected
Thrives on atmosphere passionate
Leaves a lasting impression on my mind & body
The music in her voice is such a melody !

Like a bird who sings with no aim
Like a poet who writes for no fame
Like a mother who loves not for a goal
She talks everyday with a pure soul

Hidden beneath the sound are her trials
Concealed from the world are those tears
The silence does what sound cannot
Shining light of a moon when sun doesnot

The meaning of the rhythm, rhyme & punctuations
Is all but perceptions
The love, agony , joy & pain
Expressed summarily by the sound of her vocal lanes

The biology be damned
And the physics be condemned
I listen to her like a starved listener
Her voice that is ethereal, surreal & stellar


I will tread those lanes someday
Listen to the silence & words at hay
Nothing truly matches the sound of her sound
Stealthily I shall be happiness abound.


No comments:

Post a Comment